Certified Protege GX Integrator (Level 2)
Availability: Instructor Led
Duration: 2 days
Take your installer training to the next level. Aimed at integrators responsible for installing medium to large Protege projects, this course has a focus on advanced system programming. It also covers the entire feature set available enabling you to focus on specific areas.
Items covered include:
- Overview of Recent Features and Products
- Advanced Intruder Detection
- Advanced Access Control
- Automation and Control
- Customizing the User Interface
- ProtegeGX Soap
- Elevator HLI
- DVR/NVR Integration
- ProtegeGX Web Client
Note: Participants must have successfully completed the Protege GX Installer (Level 1) training prior to attending this course.
All students require a laptop that meets the minimum system requirements. Refer to the Protege GX Installation Manual for details.
For web based courses, you will also need a Protege GX Training Kit or the equivalent hardware:
- 1x Protege GX Controller (PRT-CTRL-DIN)
- 1x Protege DIN Rail 4A Intelligent Power Supply (PRT-PSU-DIN-4A)
- 1x Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad (PRT-KLCS)
- 2 x tSec Multi-Technology Card Readers (at least one of which must include a keypad and Bluetooth capability)
- 8x programable cards - a combination of DESFire (PRX-ISO-DF) and MIFARE (PRX-ISO-MF) is recommended
While not strictly essential, a web cam and second monitor is highly recommended.